Tuesday, September 15, 2009

10 Things to Describe Myself

.........................................................................................................

Temperamental

When i'm not in a good mood i tend to be temperamental, when thing doesn't goes smoothly as i planned.

Helpful

I like to go around to help my frens in need. Because I believe people will help me bac in return and by helpping others it makes me feel happy.

Cheerful

Most of the time i'm a happy go lucky person, i like to entertain my friends with my little knowledge of magic.

Lazy

I'm lazy in a sense of not helping arnd in doing houshold chores even my homework will be last minute.

Optimistic

I always think possitively as any difficulties can be solve if i put a heart to it.

Quiet

Some people said that I was secretive, i don't reveal too much of myself and i don't like to boast arnd. i keep things as simple as possible.

R & R

I like to rest and relax by playing sports and sleepping 10 hrs a day is a must.

Naive & Easily Tempted

When friends or myself sees something I like, I tend to get tempted. I will find my ways to get it!


Lastly i would like to describe myself as a person who always act 1st and think about it later.


........................................................................................................

1 comment:

  1. lolx..so sentimental le....dun sound like u at all...
    act before think?! mean u r an asshole lo!! hehehhe brain big grow grass!! lolx..

    ReplyDelete